To align body and mind through compassion and surgical excellence, so that all people can experience the freedom of living as their true gender.
- Kindness: we believe all people deserve to be treated like human beings —with kindness, gentleness, dignity, and respect
- Authenticity: we care about getting to know you, connecting with you, and being real with you; we have all experienced pain in our lives—we don’t turn away from it, but believe in helping you past it
- Innovation: we endeavor to constantly learn and drive the field of gender affirming surgery forward with new research and techniques
- We listen: to understand where you are coming from; to make you feel safe, seen, and heard; and so that we can design your surgery uniquely for you
- We are present: to pick up the phone, to comfort, to inform and educate, to work through red tape, and to be with you through the ups and downs of surgery from start to finish
- We take joy in your care: as partners in your transition, we are always happy to see you, spend time with you, and see a smile on your face
- For many with gender dysphoria, life is filled with feelings of anxiety and depression, and a struggle for acceptance, belonging, and equality. Despite this need, the trans community remains underserved, often having to face discrimination and other barriers to care, in addition to the pain of dysphoria.
- At Align Surgical, we believe all trans people have a right to the simple dignity of being valued, respected, and treated just as any other human being. And that in helping others move past their pain, it can become a source of true compassion and strength. Our mission is to help those with gender dysphoria, so they can go on to live their best and truest lives.
- We provide gender-affirming surgery to the trans community, and strive to do so not only with excellence, but with warmth, humility, kindness, and connection.
We offer surgery with excellence and heart to alleviate gender dysphoria.